Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

03 August 2015

Crawl Between the Spaces of the Notes, Mixed media Music Painting by Laurie Pace




  ©+Laurie Pace       Graphics One Design 2015

He Lives Size: 18 x 24  Mixed Media on Canvas.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness.” ― Maya Angelou

I was sorting through images for something to post from the past. Usually Mondays are from the past.  I discovered several of my music pieces and it truly moved my heart that I may want to do another one this summer. 

I love Maya Angelou's thoughts about crawling into the space between the notes.  I crave my piano and guitar for that same reason.  This morning I spent over 90 minutes playing the piano and the guitar. It was AWESOME!!!   

Lady L will begin piano lessons this month AND we are already learning chords on her guitar. I hope you keep music alive in your life and your heart.

"Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:6 NIV


Laurie


#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2015

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis